As one of the major manufacturer and supplier in the industry, we are offering an excellent range of Molybdenum Wire. Due to ability to resist high temperatures without expanding or softening makes it useful in high pressure and high temperature applications. Manufactured in compliance with predefined industry standards, the offered wire is used for its low density. Available in different lengths, this Molybdenum Wire is checked on various parameters to make certain a defect free range is delivered.
- The offered metal wire can be replaced after its usage
- Customer can access its white and black types or spray and wire cutting types from us
- Utilization of hot and cold drawing technology
- Wire diameter is more than 0.03mm
- The multipurpose usage of molybdenum heating wire include sealing components of ceramic or glass item, high temperature heater, gate or hot cathode used in electron tube and components of electric light source and electricity operated vacuum. This wire is also required during rolling of molybdenum foil.
- Due to its outstanding wear protection capacity, this wire is used as an essential part of metal spraying technology. Apart from that, this metal wire is used as an indispensable surface part of transition element, piston ring and synchronous ring to improve their wear resistance capacity.
- The spraying version of this wire is used as a part of wear thin film which is used as a coating material on the surface of transmission component and piston ring. This item is also suitable for axis and bearing shell utilization purpose.
Package and TransportationPacked in plywood case, we offer this wire by ship or by air.
- The offered molybdenum item with extended length is preferred for its unique rust and oxidation resistance properties even under severe thermal and corrosion prone environment.
- This metal wire had long functional life, precise design, has functional stability and is protected against crack.
- This wire is offered as a part of vacuum package and has exact diameter. Being durable, it can be stored for longer period.
- This wire has unique thermal and electrical conductivity level and its melting point is 2620°C (4748 °F).