- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 1 USD ($)
- Surface Treatment :
- Product Type :
- Copper Foil
- Shape :
- Alloy :
- Grade :
- Color :
- Warranty :
- as per the contract
Tungstenâs low thermal expansion properties as well as copperâs characteristics of high thermal conductivity. Above all, its thermal expansion coefficient as well as thermal conductivity of the material composition is flexible for design. Thus offer great convenience for the application of the material.
We make use of pure, high-quality raw material, molding, high temperature sintering & infiltration. This offers an excellent performance for WCu electronic packaging material & heat sink material. Used for high-power device package of material, such as high-performance lead frame; substrate under the electrode; military & civilian thermal control devices like radiators and thermal control panels.
- Being composite by nature, this item possesses similar features of copper and low expansion attribute of tungsten. The combined features of copper and tungsten of this item has contributed to its thermal expansion attributes that resemble to the features of aluminum oxide, silicon carbide and beryllium oxide that are used as one of the key elements for developing substrates and chips.
- The heat sink of tungsten copper is also used as tungsten copper flanges, thermal mounting plates, light emitting diodes and detectors and chip carriers. It is also utilized as complex carriers like tunable lasers, optoelectronics amplifiers, transmitters and amplifiers and laser diode packages like bars, pulse and single emitter.
- Good in thermal expansion coefficient
- High thermal conductivity
- Excellent temperature uniformity & stability
- Excellent processing performance
Technical Specification :
2. Building 5, Liyu Industrial Park, No.581 Heilongjiang R.D Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou, Hunan, China