- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 1 INR
- Tungsten( in %) :
- Carbon % :
- Diameter :
- 20-40 Millimeter (mm)
- Application :
- high-frequency and frequency burning sulfur analyzer and infrared carbon whereas Formed tungsten carbide particle is used as fluxing mean in the study of sulfur and carbon.
- Weight :
- 0.01-0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- Color :
- Warranty :
- as per the contract
Tungsten Particle is another name of Tungsten Granule, which is formed as tiny particles from tungsten metal. The fragment size of mold tungsten carbine particle is around 20-40 mesh and the purity is 99.95%.
Our range is primly used for the purpose of high-frequency and frequency burning sulfur analyzer and infrared carbon whereas Formed tungsten carbide particle is used as fluxing mean in the study of sulfur and carbon.
Specifications of Tungsten Granule:
- Appearance is light gray.
- The available sizes of mesh are -1180m+850m(-16~+20), -850m+425m(-20~+40), -425m+250m(-40~+60) and -250m+180m(-60~+80) Sieve.
- Contents: Carbon 0.001%, Oxygen 0.05%, Sulfur0.0007%.
Transportation and Packaging
We pack our tungsten granules in plywood case or iron bucket, which we send by air or ocean.
This product is among our major items. If you are interested in tungsten particles then contact us.
2. Building 5, Liyu Industrial Park, No.581 Heilongjiang R.D Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou, Hunan, China