- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 1 USD ($)
- Tungsten( in %) :
- Carbon % :
- Diameter :
- 0.6-30 Micromete (micron)
- Application :
- Weight :
- 0-1 Kilograms (kg)
- Color :
- Warranty :
- as per the contract
In compliance to the granularity norms, tungsten talc can be separated into medium, fine and coarse granularity kind. Crystalline tungsten powder is of metal talc and its purity is founded on the domestic standard. Addition to definite requirements of impurity substance, oxygen must be regulated within a fixed limit. The particle size of our range is normally between 2~10ÃÅ½ÃÂ¼m of Fisher mean particle extent. Simultaneously, its surface area, bulk solidity, tap solid purity and granule size have a straight effect on the manufacturing process and quality of out products. Tungsten Powder is distinguished as per its granularity, usability and purity.
Our gamut is utilized in the production of radiation shielding fillers, induction accelerators and weight fillers, etc. The fine film surface of its polymer mix is suitable for radiation safety. While, large granule size makes it appropriate hefty metal filler for inoculation-forming applications.
- Optimum purity of tungsten powder
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life and best service
- Rigid and exact dimensions
Crystalline Tungsten Power (Coarse Kind)
It is one of the CTP grade with efficacious flow capability as well as it is deep Grey in color. Moreover, can be utilized for shoot bombing and diamond drilling in petroleum ill-treatment sector.
Tungsten Powder for Spraying
This range is of FWP class, which also has effective flow ability. The color of this grade is light Grey. It is frequently used in elevated temperature situations for spraying.
- Usage of quality shielding masks, dust-proof gloves, glasses and clothes is essential while touching tungsten powder.
- Please consider to avert dust leakage in every phase of production.
- The powder must be kept in dry and cool p[lace.
- Ensure the container is completely packed and protected from sunlight and rain.
Packaging and Transportation Facility
We send the orders by ocean or air and use optimum quality plywood case and iron bucket to pack our array of tungsten powder.
2. Building 5, Liyu Industrial Park, No.581 Heilongjiang R.D Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou, Hunan, China