- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 1 USD ($)
- Tungsten( in %) :
- Carbon % :
- Diameter :
- 0.1-2 Inch (in)
- Application :
- making electrodes observed in modern lamps, cathodes used in electron pipes and electrodes of laser pipes
- Weight :
- 0-20 Grams (g)
- Color :
Tungsten Rhenium Wire is a kind of metal cable, which do not possess soldering joints and is lack of silver, kinks, nicks or pits that have above 55 diameter. The color of our product does not fade and has smooth surface. Its every heat processes thermal components have elevated tensile strength. Our offered range is fabricated from 5%, 26%, 3% or 25% rhenium and is preferred for its proper machinability. The special electrical attributes of out tungsten rhenium cable has made it ideal for top temperature thermocouple item usage reason. It is usually used as a prominent portion of heaters for container cathodes, while the quality of our product is evaluated on the ground of cold work and rhenium quantity.
- Notable liquefying point
- Secured from chemical wearing
- Its tensile capability remains complete even succeeding its recrystallization
- Can tolerate thermal shock
- Ability to avert the outcome of electricity even under various temperature states.
Our offered gamut of tungsten rhenium wire is commonly demanded for making electrodes observed in modern lamps, cathodes used in electron pipes and electrodes of laser pipes.
Packaging and Transportation
Casing of plywood is used to pack the orders of the customers, which we send by the means of air or ocean.
2. Building 5, Liyu Industrial Park, No.581 Heilongjiang R.D Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou, Hunan, China